At CPR Solutions, we are committed to the health, safety, and well-being of our students and training professionals. As such, we meet or exceed all CDC, Federal, State, and Local guidelines to ensure a safe learning environment. Please note, we have implemented the following measures to our on-site training classes:
- If you are feeling ill, you are asked to contact the training center with as much notice as possible to reschedule your class. Students that are feeling ill, have a persistent cough, or fever will not be admitted.
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, with high chances of being infected yourself, we request you contact us with as much notice as possible to reschedule your class.
- All students must wear a mask at all times during the class, no exceptions.
- Hands must be washed or hand sanitizer applied immediately upon entry into the building.
- Gloves are worn during CPR practice.
- Each set of equipment is placed a minimum of 6’ apart and is used by only one student the entire class time.
- No mouth to mouth or mouth to mask respirations are being practiced unless deemed safe to do so.